Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dream Villa, Seminyak

Day 5 - 15th July 2011

I've got to admit that yesterday wasn't a good start in introducing our villa. So today, let's start all over again.




Welcome to Bali Dream Villa :)







Pathway towards our villa. It feels like we are living wrapped in nature's embrace.






Keys to our villa with the villa's angelic symbol






Shhh...don't disturb me when I hang up this mask





Going gaga over my beautiful villa with my own private pool and sun deck



My room smelled pleasantly of Jasmine. I snuggled up to my cozy bed and I was greeted with my lavender infused pillow and bed sheet. Coupled with some romantic lights and cool AC, I could really get use to this place :)





While I lie on the bed, I could either sleep (duh), watch TV or enjoy the view from my bed


I did mentioned about the complimentary basket of fruits yesterday during our villa tour.
Well, I wasn't joking!






I can just start my day by singing Bruno Mars's Lazy Song in my lounge





Or soak up in my bath tub. Oh yes, I have trees in my bathroom!




Did I tell you that we have a surprise upgrade for our villa? I initially booked a 1 room villa but we got a free upgrade to 3 rooms which means we have one of the largest villa here!
How cool is that?


So, we had triple of everything - 3 rooms with 3 attached bathroom, 3 beds and 4 TVs. Each of the rooms & bathrooms had their own unique design. Let's check them out!




My first bathroom






My second bathroom







My third bathroom at the second floor


The only thing that I am sad about is I don't have enough time to fully enjoy the villa :(
We only had a night here and we gotta fly home this afternoon.






At 12 noon, the villa called up and asked if we are ready to go to the airport. Yup, they even checked our flight schedule and transport us to the airport in time. Oh, did I mention that they also provide 15mins complimentary massage upon check-in? Though we missed that due to our hectic schedule....

Anyway, it's time to say goodbye to Bali...and of course, I can't wait to come back again :)



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh this looks awesome ! Cant wait for my trip to Bali.
Thanks for nice write-out and pictures.