Sunday, October 20, 2019

Yellow Cafe & Cutest Starbucks

1st Jan 2019



Who doesn't like Banana Milk? The reason we were travelling down this area is to Yellow Cafe. This wasn't planned but we stumbled upon this artsy Starbucks in Seogwipo just next to it

Let's check them out together ...





Talk about Banana Milk. Yellow Cafe offered those banana milk enthusiast with all the banana milk flavoured dessert. 

Did I mention that when I was in Jeju, I had to had at least one bottle of banana milk. After making multiple stops to refill my supply, ended up carrying a carton of banana milk from E-Mart for my daily fruit fix as what the doctor advised. 




The cafe lived up to its name being yellow .. (plays Yellow from Coldplay). So many things to feast the eyes . It has a small shop, a display corner of everything inspired by banana milk. 



















I wish my fridge is like this...




Even the washroom was in yellow frenzy




When it's too cold, go eat some ice cream. Though this theory has not been verified. It really helped. I loved the chocolate banana ice cream with sprinkles of choc chips. 



It has been a beautiful day visiting O'Sulloc, Innisfree House and the Yellow Cafe in the picturesque Jeju. In addition, it's winter time without the usual crowd. So peaceful and relaxing. What a great way to start 2019!

No comments: