Monday, July 18, 2011

Santa Monica - The Beach

I can't believe that it's our last day in US. We woke up early enjoy the last few hours in LA. Wearing our Daisy Dukes and bikini on top,, we took the public bus and headed to the Beach.

Sing it Katy Perry (California Girls...)

For the sake of the crowd in the beach, we skipped our Daisy Dukes and bikini. We don't want to cause unecessary vomitting in the beach. But one thing we have is our sun kissed skin. As for me, maybe I had an overdose of sun kiss. Hehe...

We stepped out of the bus, cold wind gushed at us. Since we are going to the beach & it was so hot yesterday in Universal Studio, we wore a typical beach wear.
Brrr...I've never been to an ice cold beach in my life. Look at the fog. We were freezing to our bones.





Since we were here, we should just have our breakfast before we leave. Bubba Gump looks good. I loved the food here. Yumz!






As we ate, the fog started to disipate outside.


Hey, it's not that cold anymore and more people started to throng the beach.










And my turkey looking hair






Mmm...I wanna catch some muscle guys here







It's been awesome and I wanted to walk all the way to Venice beach. However, we don't wanna miss our flight home


Time to say goodbye to the big USA. I am coming home....

I sort of "blacked out" during my flight to US, this time, I stayed awake for a few hours to see what's in store in Cathay's business class.

The airstewardess was worried that I just wanted to sleep and offered to reserve a meal for me.
When I woke up a few hours later, I thought nobody will remember about me and voila, the stewardess brought my meal. Impressive!

This is my favourite meal. Scallops, fresh garden salad, berries, garlic bread, hot chocolate and the yummiest chocolate marble cheesecake. In flight meal could be that good.






As for dessert, I get to choose a selection of Haagen Dazs ice cream


I was watching a couple of movies from an endless selection of movies & songs when it's breakfast time! Hmm...have I digested my wee-hour meals?


It's a great way to wrap up the business trip & treated like a princess for once. Hehe...
Penang Laksa, Hokkien Mee, Sar Hor Fun, Curry Mee, Mee Goreng, Mom's home cook food...I am coming home!


Oh! Before I forget, here's one of my fav video from my favourite band 30 seconds to mars. It felt like a deja-vu looking back at flashes of the places I've been in LA in this video.

No comments: